How to kick the sugar habit, have more energy and soothe your digestion...
Is this you?
- Are you exhausted all the time?
- Are you bloated after eating?
- Are you addicted to sugar and junk food?
- Do you often have tummy troubles & poop issues?
- Have you tried every diet going but struggle to lose weight?
- Do you try to make healthy choices but still feel rubbish?
- Do you have issues with energy slumps, blood sugar or diabetes?
- Has Covid-19 been a 'wake-up call' for your immune health?
- Are you tired of making New Years Resolutions that you can't stick to?
- Want to improve your health but don't know where to start?
Then read on!
THE REAL FOOD RESET is an 8 week program to help you make manageable positive changes to your diet. Using evidence based nutrition and some common sense.
The program gives your body an 8 week break from common foods that trigger many of our modern health concerns. The ultimate goal is to help you make a positive lifestyle change that will last beyond the program, giving you the tools for a healthier life.
If you're looking for a quick fix juice cleanse, meal replacement shakes or a crash diet, this is not it!
It's time to say goodbye to diets forever, put our health first and just eat real food. And when I say real food, I mean yummy food, no boring 'rabbit food' recipes here, I'm a foodie, remember! I make whole-foods plant based eating delicious... Are you ready?
More energy (say goodbye to afternoon slumps)
Reduced bloating and digestive issues
- Naturally shed excess weight without obsessing about points or calories
- Improved brain focus
- Clearer skin, hair and nails
- No more cravings
- New healthy habits formed
- Balanced blood sugars which reduce cravings, mood swings & irritability
- Better sleep quality
- Clothes fit better, improving confidence
- Saved money on groceries (and no more take-aways!)
- Learn meal-prep skills to save time and make life easier
What are you waiting for?
grab one of only 15 EARLYBIRD spaces for the next Reset starting in January!
Save £130 on the usual price when you book now,
and you can even pay in monthly instalments!
What you get:
- Meal Plans for 3 meals a day plus snacks - complete with shopping lists and meal prep guidance
- Recipe Bible (all recipes are meat and dairy free and can be made gluten free)
- Private Facebook group for encouragement and accountability with those doing the plan with you
- Unlimited email support with a Nutrition Coach
- Meal prep sessions
- Cookery videos
- Quick & Easy Meals Recipe book for people who don't cook!
- Lifestyle Assessment (optional)
- Savvy Grocery Shopping Bible pdf
- Eating Out Guide pdf
- Fortnightly Live Q&A with me in the Facebook Group
- Add-on - Coaching sessions available at discounted rate
Check out what I usually get asked...
What will I be eating during the plan?
I have a health condition/ Food Intolerance issues
Can I pay in instalments?
Will I lose weight?
I hate cooking / Can't cook / Don't have time to cook!
I need more support!
I will be eating out/travelling a lot for work, can I still do this?
Still not sure?
You have a choice, you can invest in your health or you can do nothing...
- You can carry on being exhausted all the time
- You can continue feeling bloated after eating
- You can get even more addicted to sugar and junk food
- You might gain more weight
- You'll be on a blood sugar rollercoaster complete with energy slumps & most likely on the road to diabetes
- You might try to make healthy choices but without support it's hard to make this lifestyle change last and you'll end up feeling even worse
- Without adequate nutrients your immune support can be compromised
- Any tummy troubles & poop issues will not go away on their own
- You'll continue to feel guilty that you aren't doing anything about it
There's never been a better time to put your health first, 2020 has seen unprecedented global chaos due to the Covid-19 Pandemic... it's time to sort out your health and the best place to start is your dinner plate...
I WANT TO GRAB THE EARLYBIRD OFFER