Tired of being tired all the time?
This Reset will help you take control of your food cravings & have more energy just by eating simple, tasty food.
We all want to have the energy to handle whatever life throws at us but to do that, we need to eat the right foods to fuel our bodies and give us energy.
The problem is we often crave foods that not only lack nutrients, but also contain harmful additives and weird ingredients that leave us nutrient depleted, sugar addicted and very very tired.
With this program, all the hard work has been done for you, it comes complete with meal plans, shopping lists, built-in support & motivation, and everything else you need to succeed.
This program can be adapted to suit anyone regardless of food intolerances, health conditions or sensitivities.
Our 24/7 lifestyle of convenience may be to blame for our declining health, from overly processed food, chemicals and pollution in everything & way too much screen time... it's a case of toxic overload! Below are some of the complaints I hear from clients every day.
- Exhausted all the time?
- Bloated after eating?
- Craving chocolate and sweet things every day?
- Tummy troubles & poop issues?
- Suffer from food intolerances
- Irritable with mood swings
- Uncontrollable cravings for starchy white carbs?
- Tried every diet going but struggle to lose weight?
- Try to make healthy choices but still feel rubbish?
- Suffer afternoon energy slumps?
- Blood sugar issues or diabetic?
- Concerned for your immune health?
- Want to get out of the take-away & ready meals rut?
- Stressed out and guilty that you still haven't changed your eating habits?
- Tired of making New Years Resolutions that you can't stick to?
- Need more energy in order to make changes?
- Bored with your usual meals and need some food inspiration?
- Really want to improve your health but just don't know where to start?
Hormone & gut imbalances are often to blame...
All the hidden additives and chemicals used in food processing can wreak havoc on our hormones and disrupt the endocrine system, leading to some of the issues above. Do you ever wonder what's in your food? or what the packaging has been sprayed with? (yes, they really do that!) the food label may have a picture of a farmer on it but that doesn't mean it's from a farm... food companies just want to sell products and get you hooked.
Think of your gut (microbiome) as the central hub of your body. It's required for every pathway, signal, process, and chemical reaction that happens within the body. When the gut has an imbalance that usually means the rest of our body is probably feeling it too (see the list of symptoms above). Our gut health can be affected by poor diet, toxins & stress... the good news is that it's simple to improve our gut health with a few changes to the food we eat...
My secret weapon!
Most symptoms are triggered and aggravated by chronic inflammation within the body, which can be caused by poor diet, toxins & stress. Hormone imbalance, poor gut health and chronic inflammation work together to wreak havoc inside us.
This Reset program works to calm inflammation and focuses heavily on anti-inflammatory foods, giving the body an 8 week break from common triggers such as meat and dairy.
The meal plans are whole-foods, plant-based, excluding meat and dairy and can be adjusted to accommodate any food intolerances or sensitivities, you can re-introduce meat & dairy after the 8 week Reset if you want to.
My own wake-up call
My wake-up call happened at the age of 30, when I was diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and pre-diabetes. Until then, I had no idea what the 'healthy' foods I was choosing were doing to me. In reality, I was stressed out, knackered and rapidly gaining weight and my 'healthy' choices were only making things worse.
Faced with a lifetime of medication and a bland 'health food' diet list... I took matters into my own hands! Being a total foodie who loves to cook, I knew I could make healthy food delicious...
So I learned about nutrition so I could understand how to turn my favourite recipes into nourishing, healing food and after a complete overhaul of my diet, I managed to reverse my condition. I've since retrained as a Nutrition Coach and now I help others clean up their eating habits so they can feel Amazing too.
With so many conflicting health reports it's no wonder we're all a bit confused about what we should and shouldn't be eating. And did you know, diet-related disease is now one of the largest causes of preventable death... let that truth-bomb sink in for a minute.
That's why I created this program...
I know first hand just thinking about what to eat can be an ordeal in itself, and the last thing we need is more stress! that's why it's my mission to show you how easy it can be to feed your body the nutrients it needs for fuel.
I've done all the thinking for you, start today with my ready-to-go meal plans, itemised shopping lists and getting started guide - all you need to do is follow my instructions & eat!
This Reset Program contains everything you need to reclaim your energy, overcome food cravings & feel amazing!
Benefits of the program:
- Have more energy (say goodbye to afternoon slumps)
- Reduce bloating and soothe digestive issues
- Kick the sugar habit
- Get carb smart
- Fewer mood swings & irritability
- Control food cravings
- Reduce snacking
- Stabilise blood sugars
- Improve gut & hormone health
- Save money on groceries (and no more take-aways!)
- Reduce food waste
- Naturally shed excess weight without obsessing about points or calories
- Improved brain focus and mental clarity
- Clearer skin, hair and nails
- Better sleep quality
- Clothes fit better, improving confidence
- Say goodbye to food guilt
- Learn new life skills (incl. meal-planning & meal prep) to save time and make life easier
- Embrace a healthy balanced relationship with real food
What does the program include?
- Meal Plans for 3 meals a day plus snacks
- Each meal plan comes complete with a detailed shopping list
- Time saving cooking hacks and meal prep suggestions
- Recipe Library for you to swap meals or create your own plans (all recipes are meat and dairy free and can be made gluten free)
- Unlimited email support with a Nutrition Coach
- Quick & Easy Meals Recipe book for people who don't cook!
- Eating Out & Savvy Supermarket Guides pdf
- Private Facebook group for encouragement and accountability*
- Weekly Group Zoom Call with Q&A*
- 1-1 Nutrition Coaching*
- Meal prep / Cookalong session *
- Instructional Cookery videos*
- Lifestyle Assessment (optional)*
- Gut Health Masterclass*
*some of these features are only available with the coaching packages, check the pricing grid for more info
also included is this handy app! for easy access from your mobile devices...
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out what I usually get asked...
What will I be eating during the plan?
Can I pay in instalments?
I have a health condition/ Food Intolerance issues
Will I lose weight?
Is this a plan for going vegan?
I have to cook for my family, will this be suitable for them?
I hate cooking / Can't cook / Don't have time to cook!
Choose your Reset program...
Choose Your Program
3 options to choose from. A bespoke program with one to one nutrition coaching, or a group plan with group coaching or even a DIY option!
All meal plans come with a shopping list, additional recipes, a handy app for your phone & a guide to getting started
All programs include built-in support and everything else you need to succeed.
REAL FOOD RESET OPTIONS:
More photos from people on the program
"Every bite you take is either
feeding disease or fighting it"
- Heather Morgan
Think you can handle your snacking habit?
I understand that when life gets busy it's easy to take a few shortcuts, make an exception here and there and before you know it you've eaten a whole packet of Doritos in one sitting... it's so easy to slip into poor eating habits when we're tired and stressed.
Snacking on biscuits with every cuppa, relying on ready meals or takeaways and sometimes it just feels like too much of an effort to make a change, no matter how much you might want to.
If your diet is sapping your 'get up and go' and leaving you exhausted, you won't have the energy to enjoy life.
I believe the food we eat should make us happy and give us energy whilst not stressing us out in the process.